Monday, May 21, 2007

Next I'll find out I'm really a Taurus

My world is thrown upside down. I've lived my life thinking I had type O blood only to find out today that I'm an AB! I've always thought of myself as a universal donor -- now my blood is useless! And instead I am the universal receiver!
The Japanese are particularly into blood type, and think that it influences your personality. Prospective spouses and workplaces judge you based on your type. And it's a good thing I'm already married and employed because they do not like AB's. We are loose cannons, apparently -- a mix of the A/B yin/yang that can't easily be classified. They even sell condoms according to type. (I passed one on my bus route, conveniently located in a vending machine on a residential street, next to an Asahi beer vending machine. Those Japanese are all about the 24-hour no-clerk-interaction-required nature of the vending machine. Thankfully, I never spied any of the famous ones offering used panties.)

1 comment:

alyssa. said...

You dont know me.. i dont know you..

But that made me giggle.

:P