Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Buried treasure

Stilton was so excited to wish us Happy Valentine's Day that he was up at 6 jumping on the bed and meowing, then bolting downstairs, then running up again and meowing.
Cadbury is a genius kitty. We should call NASA. He is playing fetch, neatly retrieving the crumpled receipt, trotting back to drop it in our hands, then flying off to attack it again.
Johnny Weir is on the tube (not the subway kind). Husband is fondly remembering when he [didn't] see him pee.

Things that I did not get on Valentine's Day:
A Weimaraner
A blizzard
My ofuro

Things that I did get on Valentine's Day:
Takeaway Indian food from our favorite place
Spa time
One doting Husband

A "personal gold medal" to the first person who gets why I might have alluded to buried treasure in this post's title... it's right in front of you! E-mail me to collect.

No comments: