Tuesday, October 31, 2006

In the dark

Tonight I am saving energy practicing in case I go blind emulating the pioneers ... OK!, I admit it: I'm hiding out in the dark from trick-or-treaters. What's more anti-child and anti-American way than not handing out candy to one and all? When I realized that Husband would be gone again, leaving me to fend off greedy kids who grab extra candy out of our candy bowl as I drop a pair of Reese's into their bag, I decided to boy- and girl-cott the candy giving. That, and we ate all our Snickers last week. And as you know, Halloween has never been my favorite holiday.

All you
masochists out there--take note. November is NoBloMoPo. You, too, could write everyday day, and show me up by two weeks. Me? I've still recovering from the two-week challenge. I'm hiding, you could say, in the dark.

No comments: