Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So, how are the cats?

They're fine, thanks.















Don't let their sleepy exterior fool you. Inside lurks pure evil.















Their latest victim is my plants. Despite dousing the plants with cayenne and mustard powder and spraying them liberally with orange oil, they have attacked and destroyed.
Exhibit A:














Two week ago these were lush clover.
So I went to plan B: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
I grew them their own plot of grass... their very own pasture to graze in.
Exhibit B:














Do they eat it? No.
They look at me like, "What is this crap." They're offended by its very presence.

However, Operation Learn to Sharpen Claws on the Play Cavern Scratcher and Not the Couch is going well. And they are a welcome presence at night--my feet have never been warmer.
So the cats can stay. The plants? I'll take them to the office.

No comments: