Thursday, March 27, 2008

Good stuff

GOOD STUFF I've read recently:
Yes, running can make you high at the NYT.
The real cost of financial clutter at Unclutterer.
Be a great friend, DIY hair removal, whether you need to duck getting out of a helicopter: another great list from Not Martha.

YOGURT, CONT'D
So I've been exploring ways to eat plain yogurt since it has so much less sugar than flavored yogurts. Bananas and blueberries have been tasty, but when out of both I tried (don't gag) peanut butter and it's surprisingly good. I'd never buy peanut butter yogurt at a store, but it's yummy mixed in--small bits of smooth salty/sweet peanut butter alongside the tart cool yogurt.

1 comment:

wil said...

Hajimemashite. I like your blog.

"The real cost of financial clutter" reminds me of the book "Your Money or Your Life" -- the book that spurred my wife and I to quit our day jobs and pursue creative careers. It completely revolutionized our life. I highly recommend it.