Thursday, July 31, 2008

Monthly book post: July

July list:
Just Do It: How One Couple Turned Off the TV and Turned On Their Sex Lives for 101 Days (No Excuses!) by Douglas Brown. I couldn't stop talking about this book after I read it... the couple completely reorients their life to achieve their goal (sex every night), and it's so interesting to see how broad that scope is, from how in shape they are (physical appearance), to what their bedroom looks like, to what vacations they take, to how they treat each other during the day, to what they give up to make the time. A great read for couples.

Oh for fun: The Thornbirds by Colleen McCullough, swiped from my parent's cabin in a book-deprived pinch, the novel, which takes place in Australia, is one of those fabulous family saga stories. In the chick lit genre, The Fidelity Files by Jessica Brody was really fun.

Also read:
Man Bites Log: The Unlikely Adventures of a City Guy in the Woods by Max Alexander
My turquoise years by M.A.C. Farrant
Accidentally on purpose : a one-night stand, my unplanned parenthood, and loving the best mistake I ever made by Mary F. Pols

No comments: