Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My capacity

NAME CHANGE
I think I should change my blog name to "My Capacity for Self-Preservation" because as much as Husband runs into trouble and mayhem, I stave off embarrassment and trouble. And then we could have his 'n' hers blogs, and how cool would that be.

GROWING OLD
I really dread the day when I will have to change my profile to say "late twenties" or god forbid, "early thirties."

ADVENTURE
At all points in time I am simultaneously working on goals in the following categories:
-Self improvement (health, mind, skills, personal growth)
-Relationships (friends, family, Husband)
-Career
-Home (improvement, decor/upkeep)

And as things happen, the goals shift in relative importance to one another.
For example: Friend EC comes to happy hour with Sex and the City-esque tales of hijinks.
Thus: Home improvement goals fall; ADVENTURE goals rise.

No comments: