Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Brain

ON VACATION:
........yes...................... a mojito sounds.............. nice...
...............or.........maybe..................gin...ger................. mar...gar..ita?....................................................hmm.....


VACATION + 30 hours:
....what to make for book club? I could do a fruit tart, but I know C is on a diet....but I can't forget haircut Saturday morn. Should I bring a picture so she cuts it like she did when....got to fix that slipcover....and the tree! must trim it before it blooms... I forget! every! year!.......is that cat puke?......oohh... need to call T... such a bad friend....maybe edamame and something and the fruit tart...edamame's healthy.....and that dr. appointment...and did I tell people that I was going to be in late?....or the fruit and puff pastry thing.... that'd be easier....

No comments: