Tuesday, October 25, 2005

He exists!

I haven't mentioned Husband in a while. In fact, you may be thinking.... What ever happened to Husband? Is he OK? Well, I'm glad to report he is just fine. Quite busy, unfortunately, with that thing called "work," which is keeping him gone in the evenings. I find myself quite lonesome for him while he's gone... but mysteriously, when he returns, I often turn into Bad Wife, reminding him of chores and being annoying. Why is this, I ask. As I never know quite when he'll arrive I cannot have his drink prepared for him like a proper Wife. And I'm afraid my heels were tossed in the shoe basket hours ago, and instead of dressing nicely I am in clothes that one could sleep in.
But married life is indeed good. I'm amazed at how much we're still figuring out about ourselves.

No comments: