Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Tea is my mood ring

Black: tired
Green: repentant, i.e. ate too pieces of chocolate and want to feel cleansed
Chamomile: stressed (even though I don't really like chamomile, the stereotype is soothing)
Wild sweet orange: hungry
Peppermint: peaceful, just ate garlic
Ginger and lemon: normal

My tea stash includes:
Green: hoji-cha(loose), genmai-cha (loose), Yamamotoyama green tea, Tazo Lotus, Tazo China Green Tips, Tazo Zen.
Black: Mix of apricot, snow monkey plum, and pineapple (loose), Tazo Awake, Tazo Chai, Earl Grey (loose).
Herbal: ginger and lemon (loose), Tazo Calm, Tazo Passion, Tazo Wild Sweet Orange Blackberry (Choice), Licorice Peppermint (Choice), Stomach Ease (Yogi), Pandaberry (Republic of Tea).
Ginseng (Good Earth).

Disclaimer: I don't really favor Tazo teas, I just bought a sampler at a post-Christmas sale.

No comments: