Thursday, March 31, 2005

I heart San Diego

Reasons why I am content:
1. The breadbasket at the restaurant kicked ass.
2. I can still feel the wine I had nearly two hours ago.
3. Typing on a laptop from a hotel room makes me feel like a Very Important Businessperson.
4. When bills come I get to whip out my newly acquired company Visa card, (see VIB, above).
5. Tomorrow I get to go for a long run along the bay.
6. The hot tub is just twenty meters from my door.
7. My new bestfriend Sheraton Hotels gave me a long list of options to compensate for the AC troubles last night, from which I choose the cheapest but most valuable late checkout, so I don't have to store my luggage behind the desk and roam but can bask in the AC and king bed luxury a little longer.
8. After a marathon day of sessions and lectures, tomorrow's tasks are easy-peasy.

No comments: