Saturday, July 17, 2004

Where I fantasize about the perfect bed linens...

Watched: In America, which I really enjoyed; amazing kids.  It also made me want to paint my walls.  Spiderman, fun but Tobey Maguire always comes off as if he's mentally lacking. Sopranos, finished the first season and started the second - makes me want to eat pasta and be a bad-ass.

Current obsession: whitening whites and purchasing new bedlinens.  I wish I could say that I was kidding, but it's true. 
 
Embarrassment of the day: Husband let it slip that he told fellow actor J and his girlfriend about how I find J attractive.   I feel like some lecherous wife eyeing younger men.  I don't think I'll be see husband's play again soon.
 
Strange moment of day: lining up with what had to be nearly 100 people at expensive fashionable furniture store outlet, waiting for it to open.  Trying not to giggle as the masses rushed in to claim their furniture and thrust their hands triumphantly in the air to register their ownership with the salesperson.  We left 10 minutes after the store opened, not finding what we were looking for, and were right behind a couple with a trailer that had already located, paid for, and loaded a really attractive orangish couch.
 
Well, I'm off to wash and at least rotate the bed linens in an attempt to giving a feeling of new-ness.

No comments: