Sunday, September 10, 2006

Emergency back-up plan

Solutions to blogger's block:

1. Steal entries from other people. (A common crime in the blogosphere).
2. Post entries from my old diaries, c. 7th grade, perhaps (There is the Collected Works of Tacohead, 3rd grade-senior year in a box at my parent's house).
3. Record all conversations verbatim. (Ex. Tacohead: Good morning! Husband: I was a little sleepy last night. Blogging already? The day has just begun! Tacohead: Tell me about it.)
4. Pretend I am CuteOverload and post photos of my cats.
5. Better yet, make ASCII art of my cat. Oh wait, that's been done.
6. Pretend I am PostSecret and make lots of postcards using all the secrets I can think of that my friends have told me. (Hee-hee.)
7. Record my daily schedule. (8:43 wake. 9:04 rise from bed and shower. 9:20 clean kitchen cupboard. 9:34 pay bills 9:41 make grocery list...)
8. Have fake "guest bloggers" write in.
9. Start stripping so I'll have things to write about. Wait. That's been done, too.
10. Start an advice column, Dear Tacohead, and invite others to "spill the beans" by writing in with their problems.

This entry was brought to you by Hot and Spicy Cheez-its, the snack of wives everywhere waiting for their husbands to wake up and go to a coffeeshop with them to read the paper.

No comments: