Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Caution: Contents Hot!

Says my latte container. Having just read an article on Paris Hilton, the phrase made me think twice about my beverage.

Snippet updates: Shopping success on Saturday! Underwear and purse purchased! Hurrah. Also blazers ordered. Watching: CSI and loving it. Reading: Milk, just waded through the overly descriptive language of The Hatbox Letters just to enjoy the nice New Brunswick setting. It really made me want to garden, and in particular, garden in the country, where I could compost or burn clippings instead of forcing them into Hefty bags.

Secret indulgences/things about self that clash with image:
1. I regularly watch The Gilmore Girls (hey, everyone has to have a show).
2. I very much like processed nacho cheese dips, although I am picky about which one.
3. I can become [temporarily] enthralled with mundane computer games*.
4. I occasionally enjoy very mindless fiction, such as not-so-good young adult novels or murder mystery novels a la Mary Higgins Clark.

* In the The final frontiersman: Heimo Korth and his family, alone in Alaska's arctic wilderness by James Campbell, even veteran Alaskan bush trapper Heimo became addicted to computer card games during the one month that his family lived in a village to lay in supplies for the coming winter. Free cell = crack.

No comments: