Thursday, November 08, 2007

Coffee, fixed

I'm sometimes late to the environmental game. While everyone else is warming up and getting ready to take the field, I'm still tying my shoes and fiddling with my glove.

I was convinced that part of the coffee experience was the paper cup. Its smooth clean white paper sliding against your thumb. The crisp logos, and even better, pretty holiday designs. I was so sure that I never even tried bringing my own stainless steel travel mug... until I was on my way to a camping trip a few weeks ago and realized that I already had my mug with me.

Shock: Coffee tastes better and stays hot longer in a travel mug.

If that weren't enough, today I noticed that local coffee shop charges me the small price, even though the mug holds at least a medium.

I'll be damned.

No comments: